A scholarship of $ 10,000 for master's education abroad will be awarded to one person. Polish students, pupils and graduates of national music schools and colleges can apply for the scholarship: composers and musicians interested in the works of the 20th and 21st century.
Those interested are requested to submit applications and the following documents by July 6, 2018:
- a biography that covers previous achievements;
- school / university graduation certificate or document certifying the stage of education;
- education plan abroad with a name of the selected teacher;
- recommendations of two academic lecturers;
- attached recordings, scores (in a traditional or electronic version), links to performances, in order to get acquainted with the artistic achievements of the candidate to the address of the Witold Lutosławski Society, 23 Bracka St., 00-028 Warsaw;
- with a note on the envelope: Scholarship Witold Lutosławski 2018 (the date of the postmark is decisive).
More information at: http://www.lutoslawski.org.pl/pl/event,216.html