Międzynarodowy Konkurs Kompozytorski im. Ignacego Jana Paderewskiego
Organizer: Katedra Teorii Muzyki i Kompozycji Akademii Muzycznej im. Feliksa Nowowiejskiego w Bydgoszczy
Rules of the International Ignacy Jan Paderewski Composers’ Competition
1. The Competition is organized by the Faculty of Theory of Music and Composition of the Feliks Nowowiejski Academy of Music in Bydgoszcz, Poland.
2. Entries in the Competition should be original compositions for piano solo (two hands or four hands). It is possible to use piano with electronics.
3. The Competition is open to composers of any nationality who will not have been older than 35 years of age by December 31st, 2018. 4. Each Competitor is permitted the submission of one composition only.
5. The duration of the piece shall be limited to between 10 and 12 minutes.
6. The submitted pieces may not have been published, performed in public or awarded at any prior composition competitions.
7. The Competitor shall submit 5 computer printouts of the composition (as well as a CD with the recording of the electronics in case of the composition having electronic part). Submission of a CD with the recording of the full piece is permissible.
8. Competition schedule:
9. Works failing to comply with the Rules shall not qualify for entry in the Competition.
10. The works shall be qualified and evaluated by the jury consisting of the following members:
11. The winners shall be awarded as follows:
12. The submitted pieces should be marked with a code. An attached envelope, marked with an identical code, should contain the following information:
13. The submitted work should be send to the following address:
14. Submission is tantamount to accepting the Rules.
15. Scores submitted shall not be returned.
Information on the Competition to be found on the website: www.kompozycja.amuz.bydgoszcz.pl
Sorry, there are no translations available.