Akademia Kameralistyki w Pałacu Ojrzanów „Liryka wokalna w duecie” - Żabia Wola, 6–10 IX 2021
Organizer: Fundacja Wspierania Kultury „Przyjaciele Muzyki”
The Foundation for Cultural Promotion „Friends of Music” („Przyjaciele Muzyki”) invites duos as well as individual singers and pianists to participate in the Masterclass “The art of classical song for duos” that will take place in the Ojrzanów Palace (Tarczyńska 1, Żabia Wola) between 6-10 September 2021.
The Masterclass aims to deepen the art song interpretation skills, the understanding of chamber music making and the singer-pianist cooperation in a voice and piano duo. The classes will be led by respected artists – prof. Urszula Kryger i prof. Katarzyna Jankowska-Borzykowska.
Masterclass Rules and Regulations
1. The Masterclass is organized by the Foundation for Cultural Promotion „Friends of Music”.
2. The Masterclass will take place at the Ojrzanów Palace (Tarczyńska 1, Żabia Wola).
3. The Masterclass is for singers and pianists, both students and graduates, without the upper age limit. We welcome existing duos as well as individual singers and pianists who will be paired with other participants. Please send your applications with an artistic CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The Organizer guarantees 5 classes for each duo between 6 and 10 Sept in accordance with the schedule arranged by the teachers. All classes will be open to all interested Masterclass participants. The Masterclass will end in a concert performed by the participants.
5. The Organizer provides full-board accommodation in single or twin rooms in the Ojrzanów Palace.
6. The cost of the Masterclass with full-board accommodation between 6-10 September (6.09 – lunch, supper, 7-9.09 – breakfast, dinner, supper, 10.09 – breakfast, lunch) is PLN 1200 gross payable within 3 days of receiving the confirmation of registration to the following bank account:
FUNDACJA WSPIERANIA KULTURY
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
PL 64 1240 2887 1111 0010 6288 6685
Bank Pekao S.A.
7. Please send your applications by 20 August 2021 at the latest by email to email@example.com. Each application must include an artistic bio (max. 2000 characters) and a programme participants wish to work on during the Masterclass.
8. Due to a limited number of places we kindly ask participants to pay the fee for the Masterclass only after receiving the confirmation of registration from the Foundation.
9. Additional information:
• Each participant is obliged to follow the rules and regulations set out by the Organizer and to participate in the classes as part of the Chamber Music Academy in the Ojrzanów Palace 2021.
• By submitting the application along with the confirmation of payment each participant agrees to an audiovisual recording of classes (photo or video) by the Organizer for archival and promotional purposes.
• Filming and recording during classes is possible only with the explicit permission of the teacher. It is prohibited to record classes and copy or exploit registered material in any other way without prior permission of the teacher and participants of a given class.
• The Organizer reserves the right to exclude from the Masterclass anyone behaving inadequately or disobeying the regulations of the Masterclass or the hotel as well as any rules set out by the teacher.
• Any matters not governed herein are subject to arbitration by the Organizer who reserves the right to modify the above rules and regulations.
tel. 723 714 040
Sorry, there are no translations available.